Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
1. Hall Ticket of EAMCET -2012.
2. Rank card of EAMCET -2012
3. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
4. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
5. Transfer certificate.
6. Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate.
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
8. Candidates claming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
9. Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Scholarship certificate (b) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2012 (c) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
10. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the Service certificate issued by the competent authority, Income certificate of the Parent.
11. Any other relevant certificates.
(1)The details of seats available in various colleges (both Govt. and Private) will be displayed at all the counseling centers and on the University Website. (2) The SC / ST candidates selected into the seats in Govt. colleges, ‘A’ category and ‘B’ category seats in private unaided non-minority colleges are eligible for reimbursement of tuition fee whose parental income is less than Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakhs only) per annum. The BC / OC PH candidates selected into the seats in Govt. colleges and ‘A’ category seats in private unaided non-minority colleges are eligible for reimbursement of tuition fee whose parental income is less than Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) per annum. (3)The candidates who are not present physically in person will be treated as absent in all aspects.(4) For filling up of 85% Local and 15% Un Reserved seats the procedure prescribed in G.O.(P) No. 646, Education (W) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No. 42, Higher Education (EC.2) Dept., dated 18.05.2009 will be followed. (5) Only one Parent or Guardian is allowed along with candidate for the counseling.